Please do not hesitate to ask if your query is not covered here or on the site. This is what I do! If you aren't sure, ask and I will help.
That said, I want to let everyone know that The Preservation Station has moved shop!
We are now at
301 D & E Commerce Street
Occoquan VA 22125
We are in the rear down the walk if you enter from Commerce Street or enter from Poplar Alley and we are directly behind Cock and Bowl.
Winter hours are Wednesday thru Sunday 12 to 5p.m. (longer on workshop nights)
and by appointment.
In addition to carrying everything we do now:
- acid free tissue paper in 2 sizes
- the most amazing, long-lasting lavender
- pH test pens
- 3D archival sleeves
- indicating silica gel in packets and bulk
- Eucalan wool and fibre washes
- Sweater care kits
- Garment Preservation Packs for wedding gowns, uniforms, costumes and quilts, linens and baby garments and memorabilia...
- antiques furniture and home furnishings
- mid.century furniture and home furnishings
- vintage furniture and home furnishings
We also have a mini.mall with launching nanobusinesses:
- Salvage Surprise
- Kountrie Lane Antiques & Collectibles
- HandCrafted Matchbooks and Crafts
- Optimus Libri, Bookseller and Finder
- Affordable Product Photography
- Southern Charm Deco
Too much to list, so please visit the site at www.preservesmart.com or go directly to the new page at
Mention having read this post for a free package of archival tissue paper with any purchase.